Table of Contents
Reading Time: | Word Count:
When clients ask if they need a website for their car wash business, the answer is always YES!
Over 85% of adults in the US own a smartphone. Most begin their search for any product or service online. Not having a website is a missed opportunity to establish and grow your car wash business.
Why is a Website Important for My Car Wash Business?
Websites serve as your business portfolio. We are a connected society. Almost everything these days are derived from an online presence. Where’s the first place you go to find a restaurant? Online. Where’s the first place you go to find a movie? Online. Where’s the first place you go to find a carwash nearby? Online.
”Online” and your website is a place where you can attract new customers through Google. Your website is a place customers can check out services, see pricing, and even make purchases. It can be a recruiting tool and a place for potential employees to express interest in joining your team.
And when done correctly, your car wash website is optimized for search engines (SEO) and properly indexed and ranked in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
You may have been told that social media posts can be found with a search engine and that is true with limitation. Whereas a website gives you access to many more SEO tools and strategies to have your business appear on the front page of Google.
Ranking on search engines means your business is more visible; your website shows up when someone searches for a car wash in your area. Searches such as “car wash near me” or “best car wash in town” will yield hundreds (maybe thousands) of results, but prospects seldom look deeper than the top five results. Crafting web content that aligns with those keywords raises your odds of ranking higher in search engine results.
Benefits of Creating a Car Wash Website
- Establishes Trust – Just like the old days when customers expected businesses to have a phone number and address, customers now expect a website. Websites make your car wash business accessible to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
- Saves Time On-Site – Customers look at websites to learn more about what your car wash offers before driving on your site
- Creates Brand Awareness – Your website is your brand’s storytelling tool. Use your site’s content to highlight everything from your contributions to the community to your gift card options to your membership programs.
- Improves the Customer Experience – The way a customer interacts with your business is crucial. Adding a website to your marketing arsenal creates an additional brand touchpoint and all the necessary information about your business.
- Show Up Online – A website with related keywords and content focused on the keywords get the most traffic for ranking on Google and move your website to the top of “near me” searches.
- Increases Revenue – Selling car wash gift cards and monthly wash club memberships online drives revenue and improve the customer experience.
What Do I Need to Get Started on My Car Wash Website?
Here’s suggestions to ensure your car wash web design project runs smoothly and doesn’t creep up in cost:
- Brand Guidelines – These are the essential instructions for communicating your car wash brand with the web team. This document includes important notes about your company’s voice and brand identity (Logo usage, colors, and fonts).
- Domain Name – This is your website URL or website link, therefore, choosing a domain name that reflects your business name and brand is important. Try to include the words “car wash” in your domain name.
- List of Wash and After Care Services – Provide all menu items and include each service description and price.
- Membership Options – Provide all monthly wash program membership options, including price and services provided.
- Images – Include images that give prospects a good feeling of what your car wash and the team are like.
What Should You Expect the Web Team to Accomplish?
Verify your car wash web team can deliver the following:
- Responsive (Mobile Friendly) Car Wash Website – It is important that your website functions across any device. In fact, mobile-friendly websites rank higher on Google search results.
- Ecommerce Integrations –Link your e-commerce to your website. Make it easy for visitors to purchase wash club memberships, car wash gift cards, and manage their relationship with your business from their phones.
- Easy to Update – Ensure you are setup to update pricing, and information on a regular basis without the assistance of a web developer.
- SEO Optimized – Your web team should be able to provide on-page SEO to improve the ranking of your page in the search results. This is best achieved by including good, quality, content, and keywords.
- Secure and Fast Web Hosting – Page speed is one of the many things that affect your website ranking and user experience.. It is important to have a secure network to ensure fast loading times on all devices. Also, have vulnerability detection in place to prevent downtime and protect your website from potential threats.
The question is no longer do you need a website for your carwash … the question is can you afford to not have one? Your customers are online, have your website there to connect with them. Starting your web design project isn’t complicated. Work with a team that can help you achieve your goals. Questions? SLAM CarWash Marketing is here to help.
Contact us to schedule a call with a marketing expert.